Monday, March 8, 2010

Heather Ross Spoonflower is here!


I apologize for clogging up your blog feeds today with my THIRD post of the day, but I just HAD to show you what showed up tonight!!



All seventeen pounds of two yards of all twenty-two prints! The colors are so vibrant and look beautiful together. I would love to just roll around in this stuff. 
Unfortunately I don't get to keep it all. So I'm off to cut into the wee hours to get this all divvied up and off to the other seven owners who have been excitedly waiting. I can't wait to see what you all make!

7 comments:

  1. wow, it looks soooo purdy. I have a few yards and the odd fat quarter on it's way. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blog you have! I'm now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jaw-droppingly beautiful stack of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely fabric - what does it feel like - i have heard spoonflower is a stiffer fabric - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am itching to cut into it! Karen, to answer your question, I think it is really similar to Kona cotton, and softens a bit in the wash. Not as soft as the original Free Spirit cotton poplin Heather used in the past, but really similar to the quilting cotton most companies use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. megan....that is very interesting on the scale. when we were ordering i purposely did not order two of the dots because i thought they looked bigger until you clicked the full pic. however, yours definately are on a different scale because you ordered some of the same as i did...and the mushrooms. odd. are you going to keep as is or ask about it?

    ReplyDelete