Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am spoiled rotten!


My package from my Urban Home Goods Swap arrived!!! And I seriously can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am with what was inside!


My secret partner Jeni spoiled me rotten! She made me some adorable patchwork pot holders and a little tote made from vintage sheets. So freakin' cute! And she went way above and beyond by including a fat quarter bundle of vintage sheets and a vintage pyrex!

And if you've checked out the swap photostream you'll remember this apron everyone was drooling over. Well it's mine all mine! I've been parading around the house in it regularly. Thank you so much Jeni, everything is very loved and appreciated.



Getting all these delicious goodies has really motivated me to finish up my pieces for my partner, although in true Megan fashion they will not be ready to go in the post until the very last day.

Also arriving in the mail was a layer cake of my new favorite, It's a Hoot by Momo. Seriously, I think I love it even more than Wonderland. The colors are so fresh and vibrant and there are some very useful coordinates too. Now if only I had some time to cut it up!


We had a lovely end of summer weekend lazing around the house, and I sat in the yard to soak up some last rays and cast on my new project, the Kerrera sweater by Gundrun Johnston. If I can ever get past this blasted double garter stitch - I've ripped it out and restarted three times already - I'll hopefully have something to show you in the next year or two:)

10 comments:

  1. Your goodies are wonderful!! Enjoy :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun package to open, and i just love that apron!
    i haven't checked out that fabric yet, i'm going to have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great package and the apron looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl! You look great in that apron by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fantastic surprise package! Thanks for sharing----I'm living vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun package to open...love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great swap package! Have fun with the knitting that is one craft I could just never manage to wrap myself around, crochet yes knitting NO! LOL HUGS Carin

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh, you cleaed up!! such lovely things! and I too am dying over the hoot fabrics - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a fantastic package! You look great in that apron. "It's a Hoot" looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete