Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lucy's Big Day




I am totally wiped out after last night's festivities (and so is my big one year old girl!) and trying to finish packing for our trip to Mexico. We all had such a fabulous time with lots of tamales, guacamole, wine and cake! Now we're excited to get out of town tomorrow but I didn't want to leave without showing you a few scenes from the party.


Lots of friends to help open the multitude of lovely gifts....


But who needs all those presents when you can have a balloon?


If you're not down with Yo Gabba Gabba just don't even bother comin' around here!


Check out the audience for that first candle being wished upon!


We love you, sweet girl. Thank you so much for all the joy you bring. Happy First Birthday.


9 comments:

  1. aahahhh... look at that sweet baby!! ;) just darlin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cake! My daughter would love that.

    Happy birthday Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Lucy!!
    What fun, my little one will be 2 on saturday... the days just seem to fly , don't they. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is amazing! What a cute birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet! Now go have some fun in the sun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a party in my tummy!
    Great cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she definatly looks like she is soaking up all that love and attention and enjoying every moment of it!! have a great trip, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cake....believe me, we are down with gabba :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to a lovely girl! I just found your blog through the Bloggers Quilt Festival. I personally know Lance DJ Rock from high school! I was so happy to see a YGG cake!

    ReplyDelete