Monday, October 12, 2009

Liquid courage....


Yes, that is a glass of red, red wine in the corner (my husband made it!). After my first evening of letting Lucy "cry it out" for the first time, it was needed! (Not that I needed an excuse!) And, it was also needed perhaps to cut into some of my precious Munki! And Mark is working at the winery late again tonight - harvest time - so I got a nice relaxing evening to sew.
I decided it was time to take action instead of watching my Heather Ross continue to pile up. Let me tell you, cutting into those Recess girls hurt a bit as they were my only tiny squares. I guess Field Trip is next!
I'm planning a simple Nine Patch to showcase these beloved prints. I have so many log cabinish WIPs I wanted to do something different for this one.

OK, back to sewing, but stay tuned....I am about to unveil my mom's finished Birthday quilt which has been six months in the making, as well as my first Spoonflower fabric design - and I am planning a really fun giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. yeah for you!! so glad to see you cutting into those yummy fabrics!! it will be an amazing quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, my husband was still signed in. sorry, it was really me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what comes of that Field Trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your munki. I haven't been able to cut into mine yet. I need to start on my quilt along. Love the field trip munki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I'm sure your nine patch will be wonderful and the best part, you can move the quilt where ever you want to enjoy it in your home...a bit easier then hauling FQs and pieces of fabric around!! Hmmm new Spoonflower fabric? Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all of the gorgeous fabrics in one quilt! Way to be brave...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous! I want 1. a husband with a winery, and 2. munki recess!!!! Hope you and baby Lucy fair well through the cry-it-out phase : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto Angela! LOL

    I have a just-turned 7 month old and we let him cry it out starting a month ago. Don't worry, only a couple nights of pain and it's SO much better after that. We did it with my now 3 year old (took 3 nights for her) and now they both sleep like champs. Even the 7 month old can put himself to sleep from fully awake! Anyway, just wanted to offer you some words of encouragement as I know it's hard to hear your little one cry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need concrete cheating proof?
    hackingssetting50@gmail.com gave me full access to my spouse phone with just his phone number and within few hours of contracting them. I recommend this team to anybody who is in need of any hacking assistance.

    ReplyDelete